[UA-discuss] UASG Surveys - Results and Request

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Mon Aug 29 23:47:18 UTC 2016

We’re doing another survey looking to create a list of email software and service providers that we should look at to see how EAI ready they are.

(EAI is Email Address Internationalisation which allows IDNs in the domain name and unicode characters in the mailbox/user name)

Here’s a link to this survey:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LH7YV3S

And thanks to those who participated in the recent survey on the UASG and the areas we should be considering (or not) and how we’re doing.

The results for that survey are available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-NHDKNTNM/ <https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-NHDKNTNM/>
(Like golf, a low score is good)

We’ll keep the EAI survey open until the 10th of September.

Thanks.

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group