[UA-discuss] Save the date(s)

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Tue Aug 30 21:00:54 UTC 2016

A couple of dates that you might want to include in your calendars:

October 11 & 12, 2016 - UASG Coordination Group Face-to-Face meeting in Washington, DC.   If your in or around Washington and would like to join us for some or all of it, please let me know.  Agenda forthcoming.   We will also make the meeting available over Adobe Connect.

November 2, 2016 - Hyderabad.  This is a tentative date for the UASG Workshop on day 0 of the ICANN meeting.   While the UASG Workshop will take up the morning, we’re partnering with APTLD for an afternoon session looking at IDN TLDs (cc&g).   Both programs are in development.  This will also be available over Adobe Connect.

We also expect to have a Public Session during the ICANN meeting, but I don’t know the day or time of that.

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group
Skype: don_hollander