[UA-discuss] Catholic Church new gTLDs .католик .كاثوليك .天主教

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Dec 2 08:40:35 UTC 2016

Kurt

Mainly, I am interested in updates on Vatican progress in rolling out .католик .كاثوليك .天主教 IDNs, especially the first batch.

André Schappo

On 1 Dec 2016, at 20:20, kurt at kjpritz.com<mailto:kurt at kjpritz.com> wrote:

Andre:

All three TLDs were applied for by the Vatican (plus .catholic, of course).

In the application process, they were assisted by AusRegistry (ARI), which is now part of Neustar.

Andre: were there specific questions you wanted to pose to or about the experiences or experiences-to-be of these TLDs?

Regards,

Kurt Pritz