[UA-discuss] Catholic Church new gTLDs .католик .كاثوليك .天主教

Stuart Stuple stuartst at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Dec 2 19:46:38 UTC 2016

There are both a Russian Orthodox Church and a Russian Catholic Church; they are very different. I believe the American terms would be Eastern Orthodox (of which there are more than one) and Catholic. Do we know which this is for?

The smaller keyboard and use of voice recognition may increase my incoherence. Apologies. Feel free to ask for clarification of my word choices.