[UA-discuss] ODG: Re: Catholic Church new gTLDs .католик .كاثوليك .天主教

Dusan dusan at dukes.in.rs
Fri Dec 2 20:10:05 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Ok, word Catholic on different script (not only Russian Cyrillic). You have Catholic religion in Cyrillic part of the world. Orthodox religion is majority, yes, but please - don't make the problem without one. Leave the religion out of these. Please. They have this idea, and noone stops orthodox church to open new g on Latin with word orthodox.

What I can take from this is that Orthodox church can use Old Church Cyrillic in domain names, and we should stick to our mission and technology.

Cheers
Dusan

---- Andrew Sullivan je napisao/la ----