[UA-discuss] Introduction to Universal Acceptance - A Reading Session

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Mon Feb 8 21:22:05 UTC 2016

Dear all:

Mark and Luisa are making good progress on the Introduction to Universal Acceptance document.

During the Washington Meeting, we read through about 1/3 of the document - in detail.

Our plan is to have two other detailed reading sessions:

the first, on the 24th of February (UTC) and the second in the afternoon of the 6th of March in Marrakech.

On the 24th, we are planning two x two hour reading sessions  (the sessions will be duplicates to accomodate different time zones.

07:00 UTC

20:00 UTC

Would you please let me know (off list is fine) which session you would expect to attend?

We expect to have the latest draft for discussion available by the 21st.

Thanks