[UA-discuss] Review of UASG Charter

Mark Svancarek marksv at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 18 21:38:04 UTC 2016

This is the crux of the problem.
		Since every A-label has exactly one U-label and conversely, why isn't the application catching the equivalence

The app doesn't catch the equivalence simply because it never had to do so in the past, and because the mail store/db, the transport, and the search/sort function are likely in different teams working on code bases of different provenance and different update cadence.  Just plain old software development snafus of the sort routinely encountered in UA.