[UA-discuss] Fwd: Adobe Connect - Note Pod Content from Universal Acceptance

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 21:59:42 UTC 2016

Instead of figuring out a way to restructure how UA functions, just do something tangible that the internet can benefit from.  The world is waiting for progress, and they ain't getting it.  How long till they all figure out the truth: "a conference a day, keeps progress at bay".

Conferences are reasons to party, props to declare as "something accomplished", so the party can go on, otherwise defined as "traveling".

Too often organizations spend all their time on how the process will work, and then never use the process to complete any goal,.  Usually there are no goals or purpose in the first place, which is why ICANN and every group affiliated with it is mostly useless, progress pretending.  "Even as we have accomplished so much, there is still so much more to do!"

Let me try the language for pretending to care about progress:

"Even as I am now declared the person to whom a million dollars will be given, I will remain honest and incorruptible moving forward."

Wow, now I know how the U.S. government feels when they sit down to write some phony-speak.

Best and kindest Regards,

Ron