[UA-discuss] Notes from Face-to-Face Meeting - UA Coordination Group - January 14 & 15, 2016 - Washington DC

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Sun Jan 24 08:23:44 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please find attached the notes from the UA Coordination Group face-to-face meeting held last week in Washington.

There was a decision to materially change the approach that we’re taking.
We also made some very good progress on the Good Practice Guides.
We also made some practice on the Introduction to UA Document.