[UA-discuss] Document Translations

Mark Svancarek marksv at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 28 18:36:06 UTC 2016

I had considered that we should translate to Spanish and German simply because Luisa could perform this translation or review someone else's translation.  It seemed to be "low-hanging fruit".

That said, UA-Readiness is probably more important to Cyrillic, Arabic and various Asian script-users.  (I wish there was more interest in South America...)

If money is no obstacle, I vote for Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Thai and Persian to start.

I know there is interest in Afghan and Pakistan governments, too.