[UA-discuss] Latest Drafts UA Documents

Luisa Fernanda Villa y Battenberg luisa at luisavilla.com
Sun Jan 31 21:06:28 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. For those of you who do not know who I
am, my name is Luisa Villa and I have been working for the last month along
with Mark Svancarek writing the UA documents.

During the UASG face-to-face meeting -a couple of weeks ago- we received
some feedback about the Quick Guides and Mark and I worked together to add
that feedback to the documents. Please find here below the link to the
updated documents:

@Edmond, please note that in the document "Quick Guides to Good Practice:
Validation" some text suggestion from you is needed. Thanks in advance for
your help.
@Gwen, as agreed I will send to you the word documents so you can work on
the common language editing.

http://1drv.ms/1WVfUry

The documents you will find are the following:

   - Definition of Universal Acceptance
   -

   Quick Guides to Good Practice: Accept
   -

   Quick Guides to Good Practice: Display
   -

   Quick Guides to Good Practice: Processing
   -

   Quick Guides to Good Practice: Storage
   -

   Quick Guides to Good Practice: Validation

Other than the text from Edmond and the language revision from Gwen, we can
consider these documents ready, unless of course, we receive feedback from
this mailing list and there is an agreement to change/add/delete something.

Please note, that besides these separate documents, there will be one
document including all the good practices (5 criteria) and the UA
definition.

All your comments/feedback are appreciated and very welcomed.

Good reading and best regards,

Luisa