[UA-discuss] List of Computer Societies around the world...

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Mon Jul 18 15:41:37 UTC 2016

As we start developing our outreach strategy, one option we’re considering is leveraging the Computer Societies of the world.

And by Computer Societies I meet membership organisations aimed at the computer professional generally or the CIO or Software community specifically.

I’ve created a table at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t81pnBJVseQQ7lGMrxhdMr4jzLPXNkORVRN6qJzgAJU/edit?usp=sharing

I would appreciate it if you could have a look and either let me know or make the edits yourself of other Computer Societies that you know of or that you are a member.

The table I’ve created so far is below and at the link above.

I would like to get this mostly settled by the end of this month.

Thanks.

Don

Country	Name	Website	Contacts	Comments
Canada	Canadian Information Processing Society
Hong Kong	Hong Kong Computer Society
India	Computer Society of India
Malaysia	Malaysian National Computer Confederation
New Zealand	Institute of IT Professionals NZ (formerly NZ Computer Society)
Pakistan	Computer Society of Pakistan
Singapore	Singapore Computer Society
South Africa	Computer Society of South Africa
Sri Lanka	Computer Society of Sri Lanka
UK	British Computer Society
UK	Association for Computing Machinery