[UA-discuss] List of Computer Societies around the world...

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Mon Jul 18 15:54:58 UTC 2016

Hi Don
Here is info on some of the societies that I've been in touch with in the
past:

Computer Society of India:
Website: http://csi-india.org/
Contact: president at csi-india.org
(I'm a Fellow and Past President of CSI)

Australian Computer Society
https://www.acs.org.au/

Computer Society of Sri Lanka
https://www.cssl.lk/

Singapore Computer Society
https://www.scs.org.sg/
scs.secretariat at scs.org.sg

Malaysian National Computer Confederation
http://www.mncc.com.my/

satish