[UA-discuss] Review of UASG 002 - Outreach to Webmasters

Ronald Geens ronald.geens at dnsbelgium.be
Sun Jun 5 19:08:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I  also like the text for the mail: it is simple and uses a new gtld as reference which will immediately create some awareness too.

However the page to which this www.uasg.tech<http://www.uasg.tech> redirects is not really aimed at the target audience of people that may not know what a IDN ccTLD actually is.
Maybe it is better to redirect to another page that is specifically aimed at the un-initiated. I am not sure such a page already exists or not.
Maybe some content from the quick guide can be re-used ?

Best regards,

Ron Geens
DNS Belgium