[UA-discuss] UASG002 - Website Administrator Outreach Note TRANSLATIONS - Request for help, please

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Sat Jun 11 09:16:57 UTC 2016

Dear all:

The revised UASG002 has been out for a week now.

Besides the supporting comments, there was one comment that suggested those doing work on behalf of the UASG should use a more structured and advanced text.

We’ll work on that.

In the meantime, I would very much appreciate it if those of you who are bi- or multi-lingual could apply your skills to translate the following:

----
English
Dear Website Administrator,
I tried to create an account using my email address: xxxxx at xxxxx.xxxxx.   Your site does not accept it and I’m reaching out to you to please look into and fix this issue.

I found more information on new domain names and email addresses at www.uasg.tech <http://www.uasg.tech/>.

You might find the information there helpful as you work to fix this problem.

Thank you.
——

Here’s the link for adding your own translations.   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DeofaHmtntEgeU1wJPZceiRVUcbaSDMDPMxq18rAa6A/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DeofaHmtntEgeU1wJPZceiRVUcbaSDMDPMxq18rAa6A/edit?usp=sharing>

Last time we did this we got 7 languages.   This time, with more than 200 subscribers to the UA-Discuss list, I hope that we can get more.

Here are some suggestions.

Afrikaans

Arabic

French