[UA-discuss] UA Messaging House

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Mon Jun 27 19:10:58 UTC 2016

Hello Don,

Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback. Here are some comments from my part.

Best,
Dennis

On 6/17/16, 2:47 AM, "Don Hollander" <ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org on behalf of don.hollander at icann.org> wrote:

Earlier this year the UASG engaged Edelman, a global Communications & PR company, to help us develop and deliver our messing.

The attached is the part of the work that they’ve produced in conjunction with some members from the Community Outreach Project Group.

We’re keen to get a wider part of the community to provide comment and, if available, specific details.

The next products we’re expecting from the exercise are:

- Activities
- Social Media Strategy.
- FAQ - and Rude Questions - and answers to each.

I expect that we’ll spend some time on this at the UASG Meeting in Helsinki (Monday, 13:30 local Helsinki time)