[UA-discuss] EAI Addresses for Testing

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:26:08 UTC 2016

OS: Mac  OS X 10.8.5 (12F2560)
E-mail client: Mail Version 6.6 (1510)
did not work for
微软测试@互联网.中国

OS: Mac  OS X 10.8.5 (12F2560)
E-mail client: Mail Version 6.6 (1510)

changed to
微软测试@xn--blq510jgwa.xn--fiqs8s

P.s: both OS and browser are bit outdated

P.P.s: Gmail server sent an error message

    =?utf-8?B?5b6u6L2v5rWL6K+V?=@xn--blq510jgwa.xn--fiqs8s

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain xn--blq510jgwa.xn--fiqs8s by zh.icoremail.net. [120.31.129.134].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 User not found: =?utf-8?b?5b6u6l2v5rwl6k+v?=@互联网.中国

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,