[UA-discuss] EAI Addresses for Testing

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 01:39:14 UTC 2016

I am going to offer a different possible explanation here:

The U.S. Senate stated in its most recent letter to the ICANN Chairman that there was new evidence of systemic chinese government influence throughout ICANN.  The Chinese characters are showing up in more and more email addresses each day and no one understands why.  Think of this, if you wanted to make an advance play at controlling the internet of another country, how easy would it be to install a code into the internet that slowly changes all characters on all internets you dont control to your languages characters.  Since only a percentage of each population is multilingual, there would be lots of confusion, (not by mark zuckerberg though since he knows Mandarin).

Business would have to effectively stop in the affected countries, until everyone either learned chinese or the virus was antedoted with a patch.  Makes no sense to me why wolfgang for example had chinese characters in his email address over at the isoc internet policy elist discussion.  I didnt think much of it until i saw these threads showing UA are confused as to why the chinese characters are appearing.

Could the new evidence cited by the U.S. Senate regarding systemic chinese government influence throughout ICANN be that a code was installed to slowly turn the american based internet into all chinese characters?

Ron