[UA-discuss] EAI Addresses for Testing

Ram Mohan rmohan at afilias.info
Tue Mar 8 09:00:57 UTC 2016

Ron,

This is the sixteenth time that you have chosen to post to the UA list on
topics that are not relevant to our purpose or charter.

UASG colleagues have patiently and kindly explained the purpose of this
list, and have asked you to post items relevant to Universal Acceptance. On
November 12, 2015, I warned you on the list about inappropriate posting.
You have chosen to ignore these admonitions.

In accordance with the UASG’s adopted Code of Conduct, your posting
privileges to all UA lists are hereby terminated.

Hasta la vista.

Ram Mohan

Chair, UASG