[UA-discuss] Quick Translation help, please

Siemen Roorda siemen at openprovider.nl
Tue Mar 22 19:39:53 UTC 2016

Dutch: "Universele Acceptatie is het concept van gelijke behandeling van
alle domeinnamen."

Spanish: "El concepto de la aceptación universal defiende que todos los
nombres de dominio deben ser tratados de forma igual."

Catalan: "El concepte de l’acceptació universal defensa que tots els
noms de domini han de ser tractats amb igualtat."

Russian will follow tomorrow, together with any other languages that our
team may speak!

Kind regards,

Siemen Roorda
Openprovider

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Siemen Roorda
Product developer Openprovider

Hosting Concepts B.V.
Willem Buytewechstraat 40
3024 BN  Rotterdam
The Netherlands
Tel +31 (0)10 448 22 96
Fax +31 (0)10 244 02 50

www.openprovider.nl       www.twitter.com/openprovider
www.openprovider.co.uk    www.twitter.com/openprovider_en
www.openprovider.es       www.twitter.com/openprovider_es

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby (a):
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action
with respect to the content of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful, and (b): kindly requested to inform the sender
immediately and destroy any copies.