[UA-discuss] Assistance Desired - writing a Help Wanted document for a web site

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Sun Mar 27 15:22:21 UTC 2016

Don

I think the sentence "All facilities, including subscription facilities and access to secure materials must be UA Ready." needs some expansion to make it a little more explicit wrt to UA.

eg

All facilities, including subscription facilities and access to secure materials must be UA Ready.  A UA Ready website must, for example, support IDNs and non ASCII URLs. For further information of what is required to be UA Ready please refer to uasg.tech

André Schappo