[UA-discuss] UA-Master Document Acknowledgements

Lars Steffen lars.steffen at eco.de
Tue Mar 29 13:28:29 UTC 2016

Hi Luisa,
don´t forget Mark and yourself! ☺
Kind regards,
Lars

Von: ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org [mailto:ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org] Im Auftrag von Luisa Fernanda Villa y Battenberg
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. März 2016 15:13
An: UA-discuss at icann.org
Betreff: [UA-discuss] UA-Master Document Acknowledgements

Hi everyone,
I hope you are doing  fine. I would like to have the names of all of those who have contributed to the elaboration of the Universal Acceptance Master Document. I put together a few names that I got from the transcripts of the chats of some of our calls, but I believe many names are still missing. Here below is the list of names I have so far. Please if you are not on the list or your name is not complete or correctly written, please send me an email either to the list or directly to luisa at luisavilla.com<mailto:luisa at luisavilla.com>. Thank you!

André Schappo
Andrew Sullivan
Antonietta Mangiacotti
Carolyn Nguyen