[UA-discuss] Assistance Desired - writing a Help Wanted document for a web site

Richard Merdinger rmerdinger at godaddy.com
Wed Mar 30 22:16:56 UTC 2016

Don,
Generally good to get it started (fixed a simple misspelling online).

Do we want to include the concept of following a style guide now that have a brand building (logo, ppt formats, etc.)?  It doesn't really need to be in the document, but it should be clear that we aren't willing to accept just-any design implementation.

Richard Merdinger
VP, Domains - GoDaddy
e: rmerdinger at godaddy.com
m: +1.319.530.4100