[UA-discuss] Help Wanted… IDN, Unicode, Network Protocols and IETF engagement skills wanted

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Sun May 1 11:13:47 UTC 2016

Further to the note for comments on the draft Help Wanted advertisement, please find attached the final version our our document.

If you or someone you know or someone you know might know have/has the skills, experience, temperament and interest in this, please submit or encourage the submission of an applications.

The deadline for submissions is two weeks, but earlier responses will be most welcome indeed.