[UA-discuss] Introduction to Universal Acceptance / CSA Summit

Lars Steffen lars.steffen at eco.de
Wed May 11 14:00:45 UTC 2016

Hi Don,

Thank you and special thanks to Mark and Luisa! I´m already preparing to spread the word via my available channels.

Another “Thank you” goes as well to Mark for getting his colleague Terry Zink on stage with Jean-Jacques Sahel and me about Universal Acceptance at the CSA Summit in Cologne.

What was going on there you can read here:
http://summit.certified-senders.eu/impressions-2016/read-outcome/Universal-Acceptance.html
On the website you can also find reports about the other sessions, pics and videos.

A video of the UA session including Q&A can be found here:
https://youtu.be/IaHDqtF3Emc

Follow up outreach to the CSA community for further feedback is also in the pipeline.

Just to let you know.

Kind regards,
Lars