[UA-discuss] [UA-Discuss] Acceptance Tests done for sites

Dirk Bhagat dirk at get.club
Wed May 18 13:15:55 UTC 2016

Hi All

As part of .Club's effort prior to UASG,  .club had hand tested around 600
popular  sites [mostly from Alexa]  for their ability to accept *.club*
email addresses.

Here is the testing spreadsheet we used:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WIhKvD7mvK7xHyRWGNK1AcDTK7Yhdt69RXuPKcpTIZA/edit?usp=sharing

This spreadsheet breaks the list down into a few categories:

-. Free Email providers
-. Top Retailers
-. Travel
-.  Email Newsletter Services
-.  Music Services
-.  Social Networks

Of the 600 sites, roughly 65% were confirmed to have passed, 13% confirmed
to have *failed*, and 21% could not be tested for one reason or another.

Although there is a lot more work to be done, I believe it's a good
starting point.

--
Dirk Bhagat

CoFounder, CTO