[UA-discuss] Chinese Email Success

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Tue Nov 1 14:37:04 UTC 2016

André,

I was motivated to send my own test message by your experiment but It doesn’t work for me and I’m using Gmail on Chrome (54). Not sure what is missing but I get the following error message: “Oops! Double-check the email addresses you have entered before sending.” (I copied and pasted the email address)

I would be interested to know if anyone is able to replicate either result.

-Dennis