[UA-discuss] Outlook 2016 & EAI "Update"

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Sun Nov 20 12:02:17 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,
                I hope you are doing well, special thanks to Dr. AJAY , kindly find the below updates :-

-          Email sent from my Arabic email account to Dr. AJAVA IDN account , received and displayed well in outlook 2016.

-          Dr AJAY , suggest that may be POP/IMAP does not store email address correctly in case of addresses.

-          Email received at myside "Arabic email server" in log from Dr. AJAY IDN email but there the  error of "Relay Access Denied" still exists  , it will fixed soon.

I will try to see with Dr. AJAY what I have to do for POP/IMAP to work as expected with IDN addresses , of course will keep you updated.

Thnx

All the Best,
Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
Operation Sector.

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/268513_180152888707645_7698168_n.jpg]

National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523405_telephone]   Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582 - +2 02 35341300
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Mobile]    Mobile:  +2 010 00049068
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: ICON]   Fax       :  +2 02 35370537
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: oNLINE]  Website : http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
                        : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523294_email]   E-mail     : agalila at mcit.gov.eg<mailto:agalila at mcit.gov.eg>
                        : atharwat at tra.gov.eg<mailto:atharwat at tra.gov.eg>
          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.