[UA-discuss] .pyc - Russian powered by XgenPlus.com

Dr. AJAY D A T A ajay at data.in
Sat Nov 26 09:30:14 UTC 2016

Dear AllHappy to share that .pyc (Russian IDN registry) is now powered by XgenPlus. We are soon going live in Russia. Also attaching image showing our Android app (BharatSync Communicator) configured and fully working with English, Hindi and Russian email addresses simultaneously .We are progressing very well to Support EAI / IDN and looking forward to support others in this mission.  We are also open to support other registries / registrars or organisation to make the enable on EAI. Regards

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

Do not Remove:
[HID]20161126145959820[-HID]