[UA-discuss] .pyc - Russian powered by XgenPlus.com

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Sat Nov 26 13:53:55 UTC 2016

Good news Dr. Ajay

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 26, 2016, at 11:30 AM, Dr.AJAY D A T A <ajay at data.in<mailto:ajay at data.in>> wrote:

Dear All

Happy to share that .pyc (Russian IDN registry) is now powered by XgenPlus. We are soon going live in Russia<????.?????.???>.

Also attaching image showing our Android app (BharatSync Communicator)<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bharatsync.communicator&hl=hi> configured and fully working with English, Hindi and Russian email addresses simultaneously .

We are progressing very well to Support EAI / IDN and looking forward to support others in this mission.  We are also open to support other registries / registrars or organisation to make the enable on EAI.

Regards

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder & CEO
Get email id like ???@????.???? in your own language,
visit www.xgenplus.com<http://www.xgenplus.com/>

Do not Remove:
[HID]20161126145959820[-HID]

<bharatsync supporting eai three languages.jpg>