[UA-discuss] Lars Steffen takes on Community Outreach co-ordination role

Ram Mohan rmohan at afilias.info
Thu Oct 13 14:01:28 UTC 2016

Dear UA friends,

I’m very pleased to announce that Lars Steffen has agreed to be a
co-coordinator for the Community Outreach part of our work. Lars has
already done a lot for UA, and I look forward to having Lars bring his
energy and enthusiasm to moving the Universal Acceptance work onwards and
forwards.

Please join me in welcoming Lars to his enhanced responsibilities.

-Ram

Chair, Universal Acceptance Steering Group

Ram Mohan

o: +1.215.706.5700 x103; m: +1.215.431.0958; f: +1.215.706.5701

Skype:gliderpilot30 |@rmohan123|www.linkedin.com/in/rmohan