[UA-discuss] 💥🎥Want to be a TV Star?!!🎥💥

Gwen Carlson gwen.carlson at icann.org
Mon Oct 24 23:22:03 UTC 2016

Thanks, Don! (Awesome emojis by the way.)

A little bit more detail. Your fame will be fleeting as your passion needs to be limited to 10 (15 max) second soundbites on why UA is important to you/your company. Setup is direct to camera.

We'll film Nov. 3rd, 1400-1530 after the workshop.

 I will need your name, title and company/organization name. Ideally we'll have a diverse group.

Thanks,

Gwen Carlson
ICANN/GDD
Sr. Communications Director