[UA-discuss] DRAFT Help Wanted… Scope and Scale of UA & EAI Efforts

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Tue Oct 25 18:32:52 UTC 2016

Thanks Dennis.

We expect that your question will be addressed in the White Paper, where we’re asking for economic, social and cultural benefits of becoming UA ready.

Economic Benefits analysis is aimed principally at the corporate market.

The Social and Cultural benefits analysis was aimed at Governments and NGOs, but as you point out it could also fall into the CSR space where they exist.

The work in the Scope and Scales Help Wanted ad is to measure the opportunities that outsourcing companies might see and get them to encourage UA efforts as well.

The UASG already has some outsourcing companies involved – we want to grow their numbers and their impact.

Don