[UA-discuss] Universal Acceptance @ ICANN57

Jothan Frakes jothan at jothan.com
Thu Oct 27 01:16:40 UTC 2016

Thank you Don -

I am circulating this within the groups of developers that I have access
to.  I am planning to participate remotely and will not be in Hyderabad.

My compliments to everyone on list for their efforts in furthering the
cause of Universal Acceptance.

It may be early, but I am assembling developer interests to participate in
UA meetings for meeting at the NamesCon in January (we expect a crowd in
excess of 1200-1400).  For those of you interested in participating contact
me off-list.  NamesCon is January 22-25 in Las Vegas.

-Jothan

Jothan Frakes
Tel: +1.206-355-0230