[UA-discuss] TLDCON 2016

Dusan Stojicevic dusan at dukes.in.rs
Sun Sep 11 10:47:28 UTC 2016

Dear all,

On TLDCON 2016 <http://meeting.cctld.ru/en/> , which was held in Tbilisi
during last week, we had two interesting sessions on IDN issues. First one
was general, about IDN updates, but second one was about IDN emails (EAI).
It was very interesting to hear that Yandex had announce the same IDN mail
support for their customers as Google. Some of the features in receiving EAI
are already part of their service, but they are announcing that very soon
they will have same support as Google, maybe until the end of the year, for
all their customers. They would be the first to offer this on Cyrillic
market.

For more detailed information, please wait until full session videos are
uploaded, expecting by the end of next week.

Or, guys from Yandex can share the story on our list before that.

Cheers,

Dusan