[UA-discuss] Some universal acceptance problems last 15+ years...

Christian Dawson dawson at i2coalition.com
Thu Sep 29 00:40:10 UTC 2016

Speaking of geeky, Rich's email finally made me go ahead and look up an answer to this:

https://chrisjean.com/mystery-of-the-email-j-finally-solved/

Christian Dawson
Chairman & Co-founder
Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2C)
c:  703 623 2612
http://i2coalition.com

PGP: 22DF5493
Fingerprint: 7C95 A3BE 1E10 4864 8417  DCED B9E1 C8FD 22DF 5493