[UA-discuss] Quick Guide to Linkification Review

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Thu Apr 13 01:29:41 UTC 2017

We have a process to regularly review our documentation after they’ve been ‘in the wild’ from time to time.

Our Quick to Linkification (UASG010 - attached for your reference) was last reviewed in May 2016.

I would like to convene a call to go through it again.

Where participants are will determine what time of day we’ll have the call (we usually choose 23:00 UTC - but that’s not pleasant for India or Europe) and whether we’ll have more than one call.

If you are interested, would you please let me know off-list?

I’ll organise a time this month accordingly.