[UA-discuss] Fw: Re: IDN Implementation Guidelines [RE: Re : And now about phishing...]

Yuriy Kargapolov yvk at uanic.net
Mon Apr 24 07:42:25 UTC 2017

yes,   perhaps   I   should   clarify   - I mean only ccTLD within two
conditions  of  "unified rules on the root zone" and "absolutely ICANN
cannot set policies for the zones below"
but  to  my mind condition on split-off the roles of Administrator and
Technical  Operator should be implemented at least in the form of best
practices for both - ccTLD and gTLD

--

З повагою,
Ю. Каргаполов                         mailto:yvk at uanic.net