[UA-discuss] UASG Coordination Group Call

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Mon Aug 28 22:58:45 UTC 2017

Agenda

UA Coordination Group

Conference Call

Wednesday, 31 May 2017 @ 22:00 UTC

http://participate.icann.org/universalacceptance

MobileUSA
        tel://1-719-325-2630,*,,7375086559#<tel://1-719-325-2630,*,,7375086559/>

MobileNZ:
        tel://0800-459-127,*,,7375086559#

MobileHK
        tel://800-968-082,*,,7375086559#

MobileUK
        tel://0800-368-0950,*,,7375086559#

Phone Only Controls :
        https://go.conferencinghub.com/1n1zr

Other numbers available by request.

1
        Attendance/Apologies

2
        Review of Notes from Last meeting

3
        Agenda Adjustments

4
        Project Reviews

New report template is under final tweak from ICANN design team

Browser Evaluation - Almost Ready to publish

Comments received from one of the browser developers under consideration.  Is it a Bug or a Feature?   How IDNs are treated.  Could be an appendix to the report.

Linkification Evaluation - Pending start

Logging Report - Ready to publish

Website Evaluation - Ready to Publish

Plan is to publish Browser Evaluation and Website Evaluation concurrently with associated media.

EAI Evaluation - Still looking for a contractor

EAI Documentation - Still looking for a contractor

Programming Language Evaluation Criteria - Ready to publish

5
        Financials & Budget

Well underspent in 2016/17 in part because we have had problems finding contractors.

6
        Document Updates

Quick Guide to Linkification

Quick Guide to EAI

Some recent discussion on upper/lower case and non-ASCII script variants.   Probably publish what we have and revise as we get consensus.

7
        Comms strategy review and some activities

Analysis of Audience

Association Outreach

CIO Outreach - Pilot

8
        UASG Structure

9
        UA at ICANN60

Requested a day zero event and public UASG Forum.  Still to be confirmed.

10
        UA in Hong Kong

Need to get the dates set.

11
        Programming Language Evaluation activities - approach

Pursuing a 'Bug Bounty' approach is an option, but we have been unable to find someone to drive this.   Propose re-opening the previous contracted party approach.

12
        Help Wanted - Video Editing

There's a desire to have more videos on the website.  As a result, we need someone who can edit them.

13
        UA Certification Process

Discussion of what this might look like, if this is a time to pursue it, and if so how we might do so.

14
        AoB