[UA-discuss] 04a Browsers

Christian Dawson dawson at i2coalition.com
Thu Aug 31 20:22:20 UTC 2017

I'm on Mozilla's Policy Advisory Board, if you want me to try to escalate it. We just need to narrow things down to a simple, discrete ask.

Christian Dawson
Executive Director
Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2C)
c:  703 623 2612
http://i2coalition.com

PGP: 22DF5493
Fingerprint: 7C95 A3BE 1E10 4864 8417  DCED B9E1 C8FD 22DF 5493