[UA-discuss] Universal Acceptance now on Wikipedia...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Acceptance

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Sat Dec 30 08:15:54 UTC 2017

A nice way to end a fairly productive year.

Plans coming up:

There will be a Universal Acceptance gathering on Monday the 8th of January in Hong Kong with the Hong Kong IT Community.  This is being organised by .asia, ISOC HK and UASG.   If you’ve not yet received an invitation but will be in Hong Kong that afternoon, please let me know and we’ll organise one.   15:00 - 18:00 at the Sheraton.

The UASG Coordination Group will be meeting on Tuesday the 9th of January and the morning of the 10th if necessary, also in Hong Kong.   The agenda will be out next week.  Full remote participation will be available if there’s interest.

There will be a meeting of EAI operators on the 11th and 12th in Guangzhou, China, hosted by Coremail and CNNIC.  If you are an EAI practitioner and would like to participate and have not otherwise registered, please let me know.   I expect that we’ll have remote participation facilities.

The UASG is expecting another UA Workshop on Day 0 of the ICANN meeting in Puerto Rico as well as a public update session during the week.   Dates and venues still to be confirmed.

Happy New Year to everyone.  If you’re out celebrating, please get home safe.

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group
www.uasg.tech