[UA-discuss] [ajay.uasg at data.in] John Doe in.... Different languages

ajay at data.in ajay at data.in
Thu Feb 2 01:28:36 UTC 2017

Hello Don

May be we can use SUPPORT@ or MAIL@ instead of name along with country specific example.भारत

Like for Russia you can use почта@пример.pyc in English mail at example.rus

Thanks

On 02-Feb-2017, 4:53:43 AM
Don Hollander 'don.hollander at icann.org' wrote:

We’re building some documentation around EAI and creating some generic, but culturally local, examples of email addresses.

In the US it might be something like john.doe at example.com (mailto:john.doe at example.com). In the UK it might be something like john.bull at example.com (mailto:john.bull at example.com). And in NZ it would be Joe.Bloggs at example.com (mailto:Joe.Bloggs at example.com)

I’m looking for similar, ‘everyman’ names in other places, particularly those that don’t use only ascii.

So, if you have any suggestions, please do let me know.