[UA-discuss] Govt of India - .भारत on websites

Dr. AJAY D A T A ajay at data.in
Tue Feb 7 10:17:39 UTC 2017

Pleased to share that Ministry of Information Technology &amp Electronics - Govt. of India  called for a meeting to discuss about the acceptance of .भारत domain on websites and the meeting was held on 6th Feb and attended our Team.  Govt has ensured the action by writing letters to stake holders and departments to make their website UA ready for atleast .भारत  to start with so that wherever a website name or email address is required, a input containing .भारत  should be accepted.  Government will take appropriate measures to even write to Pvt industry leaders.We have even guided them to UA website and look for desired guidelines and help and incase they need, we shall support them. Big move by Indian Government. Thank you MIETY for taking this initiative. Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

Do not Remove:
[HID]20170207154717230[-HID]