[UA-discuss] Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mark Svancarek marksv at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 8 20:06:10 UTC 2017

ha

From: ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org [mailto:ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Asmus Freytag (c)
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 10:47 AM
To: ua-discuss at icann.org
Subject: [UA-discuss] Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Well, now, this is ironic! (Read to the end)

A./

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Wed, 08 Feb 2017 13:42:18 -0500

Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon at elasmtp-dupuy.atl.sa.earthlink.net><mailto:Mailer-Daemon at elasmtp-dupuy.atl.sa.earthlink.net>

asmusf at ix.netcom.com<mailto:asmusf at ix.netcom.com>

  ajay at data.in<mailto:ajay at data.in>

    SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<asmusf at ix.netcom.com><mailto:asmusf at ix.netcom.com>:

    host tls.spamjadoo.com [202.157.83.36]: 550  Sender has been blocked due to spam activity

        by elasmtp-dupuy.atl.sa.earthlink.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.67)

        (envelope-from <asmusf at ix.netcom.com><mailto:asmusf at ix.netcom.com>)

        id 1cbXBp-0004rw-RT

        for ajay at data.in<mailto:ajay at data.in>; Wed, 08 Feb 2017 13:42:02 -0500