[UA-discuss] UASG Elections - Call for nominations

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Sun Feb 12 02:29:29 UTC 2017

The UASG is now accepting nominations, including self-nominations, for the positions of Chair and Vice Chair.

The charter at https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/UniversalAcceptanceSteeringGroupCharter.pdf <https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/UniversalAcceptanceSteeringGroupCharter.pdf> refers

The UASG can have two or three vice-chairs.

The nomination period will close in 7 days - Sunday, 19 February 2017 at Midnight New Zealand time.

Nominations should be sent to: don.hollander at icann.org <mailto:don.hollander at icann.org>

After the nomination period closes, I will verify eligibility and acceptance of nominations.

If there’s a need for an election, then we’ll proceed from there.

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group
Skype: don_hollander