[UA-discuss] UA Poster

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Feb 16 09:26:12 UTC 2017

Good design and layout.

2 suggestions

① The first 2 example domain names on the left are both ascii.unicode. I think one of them should be unicode.unicode and why not a working DataMail IDN eg http://电邮.在线<http://%E7%94%B5%E9%82%AE.%E5%9C%A8%E7%BA%BF>
I have listed other DataMail IDNs at  http://schappo.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/chinese-email-address.html
② Put the 🌐 emoji on the poster so that even with just a glance at the poster a viewer will know the poster is something about internationalisation/globalisation. Top left hand corner or each of the 4 corners?

André Schappo