[UA-discuss] [ajay.uasg at data.in] Re: [ajay.uasg at data.in] [UA-EAI] Revised UASG013 - Quick Guide to EAI

Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Thu Feb 23 16:24:16 UTC 2017

Thanks André

Off course we do support both the examples however this ascii at utf is more of a wish that practical use.

If email server supports UTF mailbox,  all sorts of example are supported and must be suppprtee like we do in our solution xgenplus , however some server do not support UTF then either part in UTF won't work, so ascii at utf do not seem to solve any UA issue .