[UA-discuss] [ajay.uasg at data.in] Re: [ajay.uasg at data.in] [UA-EAI] Revised UASG013 - Quick Guide to EAI

ajay at data.in ajay at data.in
Fri Feb 24 01:40:28 UTC 2017

Yes Dusan, you will need to own ASCII domain to full ascii Alias ID

On 24-Feb-2017, 4:30:27 AM
Dusan Stojicevic 'dusan at dukes.in.rs' wrote:

Excuse me, I need some clearance on this.

For example, I am owner of domain name стојичевић.срб, and nothing else.

My primary would be душан@стојичевић.срб (mailto:%D0%B4%D1%83%D1%88%D0%B0%D0%BD@%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%98%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%9B.%D1%81%D1%80%D0%B1), and my alias would be dusan at stojicevic.rs (mailto:dusan at stojicevic.rs) and it would be pointing to the same mailbox.

Q1> Do I need to be owner of the ascii domain name stojicevic.rs, in order to get ascii alias?

Q2> If not, how do I get alias, and what I can choose? Just user part?

Thanks,

Dusan