[UA-discuss] Election update...

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Feb 24 14:43:53 UTC 2017

① I am ok with having 6 vice chairs. I think it will be good for this group. The names are familiar to me and they are all people who contribute significantly to UA & i18n

② How many subscribers does this ua-discuss list have? I am interested in how many people have a direct interest in UA.

André Schappo