[UA-discuss] Contacts wanted in a Computer Society near you...

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Thu Jul 13 10:40:57 UTC 2017

As we work to get the word about Universal Acceptance and EAI out to the developer community, we want to reach out through the following organisations.

If you are a member or know someone in the organisations, would you please contact Andrew Robertson Andrew.Robertson at edelman.com directly?

And if you have others that you think would be useful, let Andrew know those too.

Thanks.

UASG Target Associations (revised July 2017)

Hong Kong
Hong Kong Computer Society
Hong Kong Information Technology Federation (HKITF)

India
National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) (India)

Japan
Japan Information Technology Services Industry Association (JISA)

Korea
Corporate IT Forum

Malaysia
Malaysian National Computer Federation

Pakistan
Pakistan Software Export Board
Pakistan Software Houses Association

Sri Lanka
Computer Society of Sri Lanka

Thailand
The Association of Thai ICT Industry (ATCI) (Thailand)

Armenia
Armenian Union of Information Technology Enterprises (UITE)

Egypt
Egyptian Information, Telecommunications, Electronics and Software Alliance (EITESAL)

France
CIGREF – France
Société informatique de France

Hungary
Magyarországi Vezető Informatikusok Szövetsége – Hungary
Hungarian Association of IT Companies (IVSZ)